Got my DIY kit today

johndeerebones

GOT PMS?
Reaction score
Just wanna say I'm impressed, Packaging is top notch, everything is seperated out and labeled, directions are clear and concise, and the pictures are clear. Also, Jim was great to deal with, got my stuff shipped ASAP. Shipping is included in the price too, whats posted on the site is what you pay, that's all.

Hope to put it in this weekend, just gotta come up with a bench vise, mines broke and I havent replaced it yet. I'm getting excited......:thumbs :thumbs
CAN NOT wait till:burnit :burnit :burnit

Last edited:

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
Tx_Atty said:
DIY intake?

injectors.im still not jumping on the bandwagon over those.way too many what iffs too happen while you have your very expensive injectors ripped apart:dunno

johndeerebones

GOT PMS?
Reaction score
94f450sd said:
injectors.im still not jumping on the bandwagon over those.way too many what iffs too happen while you have your very expensive injectors ripped apart:dunno

We will see, I've had many many hydraulic parts apart, and some pencil type injectors, throw them together, add some electric actuation, and you have a power stroke injector. I'm sure that Bean and Swamp probably port the fill holes and stuff a little, but for the money I can survive without those and flow testing, I haven't done it yet mind you, but I'm positive someone with your skills, or mine, is entirely cabable of swapping out an intensifier piston and some orings and inspecting for damaged parts. I have no intention of making HUGE HP with this truck, If I want that big of numbers I will build a muscle car with a tried a true powerplant that might hold together for a while at 500 hp +.

I haven't done it yet, BUT I will post :)

Last edited:

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
im sure i could do it.but ive never had one apart so id rather not tread in that end of the pool.id rather let somebody that knows what they are doing work thier magic.

johndeerebones

GOT PMS?
Reaction score
94f450sd said:
im sure i could do it.but ive never had one apart so id rather not tread in that end of the pool.id rather let somebody that knows what they are doing work thier magic.

No harm in that Rich, diff strokes for diff folks, I'm curious to see whats there, wish I had a set of cores so I could mod them and just swap them instead of pulling and modding then put back in.....

johndeerebones

GOT PMS?
Reaction score
bama-six-gun said:
you mean rich got skills, and he can't even catch a mouse ?

:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

Most anyone I know that owns a car hualing truck has some mechanical abilities and usually a good dose of GEARHEAD, I know Rich has that:D :burnit :burnit

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
bama-six-gun said:
you mean rich got skills, and he can't even catch a mouse ?

:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

as a matter of fact i caught 2 mouses,the third one took off with my trap -mad but im gonna fix him.i got 4 more traps that im gonna tether to a block of wood :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58