Question hhey BIG JOE

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hot enough for you? :dunno :D
103 yesterday
98 today
:rant

I'm sure it was hotter :eek: down by you.

Shur Waz :eek::eek: 2:30 taday.. 111.6

Set'n on the Patio at 7:00 AM, have'n Coffee.. A/C kicked on. 80* :eek::eek: already.

Big Cooldown tomorro.. Only 98 ;) YA RIGHT.

Update: 9:15 Sunday.. 89*'n Rize'n.

Last edited:

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow Big Joe;

That is pretty impressive for this time of year. We only got to 101. We won't hit 111 until July.

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And I thought it was toasty down here in FL, Oh well guess I'll stick with the cool 90°'s

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
Still taste the smoky haze. The wildfire was caused by dry lightening strikes in Napa county. Did anyone see the NASCAR race yesterday on TNT at Infineon Raceway in Sonoma? That's sorta near me. You could see the haze in the distance when their cameras panned the area.

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still taste the smoky haze. The wildfire was caused by dry lightening strikes in Napa county. Did anyone see the NASCAR race yesterday on TNT at Infineon Raceway in Sonoma? That's sorta near me. You could see the haze in the distance when their cameras panned the area.

Yep,,, saw the race, and smoke up here also. We have fires around Weaverville and Whiskeytown Lake.

Hows the fires down south your way?

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow Big Joe;

That is pretty impressive for this time of year. We only got to 101. We won't hit 111 until July.

Ya, that was a HOT day. Some of our flowers croaked, left a wrench out in the open.. had to pick it up with pliers :eek:

The 111.6 was a spike, Temps were 109, 110 but still... Dang Hot. Around here (?) ANYTHING over 100 is.. Just Plain 'ol HOT.

Cooled off now. Only 97 today ;)

We're getn some of your Smokey Haze down here too.. Makes for nice Sun rises'n Sun Sets tho. sure hope they can keep a handle on the fires. Hate to see anyone loose thier stuff.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg