Question hhey BIG JOE

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya, that was a HOT day. Some of our flowers croaked, left a wrench out in the open.. had to pick it up with pliers :eek:

The 111.6 was a spike, Temps were 109, 110 but still... Dang Hot. Around here (?) ANYTHING over 100 is.. Just Plain 'ol HOT.

Cooled off now. Only 97 today ;)

Our record here was 118 in July of 1988. I am glad that I was only a whipper snapper in my 40's back then.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
And with 800 + fires burning through out the state, it will remain smokey for a few weeks more. Fortunately most of them are not threatening any towns.

Dave

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the News this AM.. 840 fires burning in California ! Sky is Real hazy, a Bad Air day.. we have 3 fires burning about 90 miles north and can smell it in the smokey air. 56* at 6:30, sposta be 94 by 4 PM......

WOW :eek::eek:

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
I'm surprised the EPA isn't pressuring the state to put a DPF on itself. You think its hot now, wait till it hits regen mode.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised the EPA isn't pressuring the state to put a DPF on itself. You think its hot now, wait till it hits regen mode.

Arni wantsta tac 10-15 dollars onta everyones Home Owners Insurance to help defray Fire-Fighting costs and take measures to prevent fires in some EPA driven way.

Okay by me.. but I'm sure the Legal Beagles will get ahold of it. Not much happens here in Caly til the Barrister types make some money......:watchout:lmao:lmao:lmao

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
The winds changed and it's smoky once again. :rant
These two photos are of each ridge east and west of me.
They don't do justice to the smoke on the valley floor but do show one ridge line faintly and one not at all. :cough: (We need a cough smilie)
At least it's relatively cool 81.8*F now but this morning we had real smog (smoke and fog). YUCK!

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
Geez, hheynow, that brush in the photo looks like it would go up in a second.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14