Holy Goodyear Bat Man..... How fst do you Go...

How often do you exceed 100mph

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeventyMach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had too many tickets in the past to be doing that. I've pretty much learned my lesson. I have owned a sports car .... of some type ... every since I started driving. So that kind of made me vulnerable, lol. I had so many tickets with my RX-7 that I MADE myself get rid of it.

I've had the truck up to around 95 once or twice, but I have no idea what she'll do. I have a 6 speed with 4.10's, so I wouldn't think she'd do over a buck 10.

Occasionally, I will take my Mustang out to a VERY secluded strip & blow the soot out of her. I have hit 160 through there & still pulling, but I usually won't take it over 105. With my new stroker build, I will need to be very conservative, lol.

hugeredford

this ain't no powerstroke
Reaction score
I'v had my pos 1995 idi with 8" of lift and 35"s up past 85 on the speedo somebody calculate that speed-the truck felt like a really fast coffin

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
hugeredford said:
I'v had my pos 1995 idi with 8" of lift and 35"s up past 85 on the speedo somebody calculate that speed-the truck felt like a really fast coffin

1995 idi???? I think you mean DI aka Power Stroke ;)

hugeredford

this ain't no powerstroke
Reaction score
shure don't-only thing powerstroke about it's the decals. I wrecked it a couple years ago when it was a 1991 and put on a 1995 cab so if any johnny law stops me its "powerstroke'ish"

Last edited:

f100cleveland

When In Doubt,THROTTLE ON
Reaction score
On the dyno 126 at 3500 in the 01 and what difference would a little wind resistance make with the tq we run. Speedo meter doesn't go that high so I only went 100. Right?

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
Average number of times over 100 in a week :eek:

I dont take that many chances with the po-po or my life. Ive been over 100 too many times in my life to really remember now but.... not in an 8000 lb shoe box.

Ditto............

Tbar

strokin'_tatsch

death row inmate #7
Reaction score
dunno. my speedometer tops out a 85mph, but my rpm's just seem to keep going and going and going, kinda like the energizer bunny. only done it once though since i had the truck. that was just because one of my friend's was getting cocky in his 1/2 ton chevy Z-71. i beat him though if that makes any kind of an excuse for going that fast.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg