Hope to SEE Ya'll Tomorrow

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good deal Stephen glad that things went good and you can now see. Hopeing to get mine done soon.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Great to hear that you are doing well. isn't it great, no more glasses for you.
Are you expecting 20-20 or better?
I just brought the wife home. She is doing fine, just a little tired and tender. We remove her eye patch at 3 p.m. and she gets to see the world with a new lens. It's a new lens that has some people seeing with 20-10 vision. She will be happy with 20-20.
I am next with surgery Sept. 5th. It is almost time to put the small tires on the PSD and put it in the garage.

hey max, i am 20/20 + 3. and thats because i could read some of the 20/15 line. glad your wife is doin good.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
did you say NEW lens or just laser to clean up the factory lenses
I may have to hit up the VA and get me some new lenses now. glad to hear both patients are doing great

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
did you say NEW lens or just laser to clean up the factory lenses
I may have to hit up the VA and get me some new lenses now. glad to hear both patients are doing great

If you are getting cataract surgery, they have some new lens that are in .25 increments. Older lens were in .50 increments. Some patients with the new lens are seeing 20-15 and 20-10. I will let you know how wife does in a couple of days, she has the new improved lens.
Modern medicine is great.
My right hip replacement like my left, will be "hip resurfacing" much better than old system.
Children born today will see great medical breakthroughs in their lifetime.

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey max, i am 20/20 + 3. and thats because i could read some of the 20/15 line. glad your wife is doin good.

That is great Stephen,, I am very happy for you. Of all our senses, eyesight is to me the most important. 20-20 + 3 is awesome.

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is that the finger you hold up when you want to tell someone they are
onesmiley1.gif
?

I had a teacher in Junior High who could only tell you you were #2/3. Go figure, he was teaching woodshop... :roflmao

Last edited:

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I guess you won't be driving your truck for a while. Time to hybernate your truck.
I am really glad that your wife can see better. I wish I could get rid of my glasses, but my work still requires safety glasses, so I get glasses one way or the other. :)

Dave

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
I guess you won't be driving your truck for a while. Time to hybernate your truck.
I am really glad that your wife can see better. I wish I could get rid of my glasses, but my work still requires safety glasses, so I get glasses one way or the other. :)

Dave

Stephen's truck IS hibernating, it has been in the shop for head studs for at least a month, and I am impressed, he has been taking it pretty good SO FAR, I'm waiting for him to get on here :rant and :stir because his truck isn't done yet.
So just watch out, one of these days he's gonna let loose :tounge (I woulda a long time ago) :D

Hey Stephen, I bet this is gonna start a whole new round of appearance mods, as your eyesight is now so much better, you are going to have a different view of the truck's beauty :roflmao

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting truck ready for 3 month hibernation.

And these wheels will be going back on.
The wood blocks under the tires is to raise the truck high enough to put a jack under the designated spot.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14