Hope to SEE Ya'll Tomorrow

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Bama;

How is the eye doing? Which eye is the strongest now?

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Hey Bama;

How is the eye doing? Which eye is the strongest now?

right now max, the right eye is the strongest. my left eye is taking a little longer to heal up. when the dr. was doing the precedure, he said my left eye looked like it had some abbrasions on it. :dunno

when i got home i could hardly keep my left eye open for longer than a few seconds. turns out there was a small jagged edge of the cornea where the flap was cut. it was irritating my eye something terrible. so when i went in thursday morning for my follow-up visit to my reg. eye doctor, he removed the jagged egde, and the diff. was like daylight and dark.

so its taking a few more days to heal than the right. but overall, i am very pleased with the outcome. after a good nights rest, the left was feeling better this morning.

my eyes do seem to get tired more easily, but hey, they were cut on afterall, so i look for that to better every day.

thanks for checking up on me max. :thumbs

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
right now max, the right eye is the strongest. my left eye is taking a little longer to heal up. when the dr. was doing the precedure, he said my left eye looked like it had some abbrasions on it. :dunno

when i got home i could hardly keep my left eye open for longer than a few seconds. turns out there was a small jagged edge of the cornea where the flap was cut. it was irritating my eye something terrible. so when i went in thursday morning for my follow-up visit to my reg. eye doctor, he removed the jagged egde, and the diff. was like daylight and dark.

so its taking a few more days to heal than the right. but overall, i am very pleased with the outcome. after a good nights rest, the left was feeling better this morning.

my eyes do seem to get tired more easily, but hey, they were cut on afterall, so i look for that to better every day.

thanks for checking up on me max. :thumbs

I know it's scary anytime a person has an eye operation. You don't know if you are going to come out with better eyesight or no eyesight at all.
It sounds like you are doing fine. :sweet

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
If anybody cares (like jv) :D, j/k buddy, thought I would share how my eyes are doing.

for the past 4 or 5 days they have been awesome. no blurriness in either eye.

the best MOD i have ever done and would recommend it to anyone :sweet

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
If anybody cares (like jv) :D, j/k buddy, thought I would share how my eyes are doing.

Yeah but you haven't been able to see your truck for a long time so how could that be a good mod?? :tongue2

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score

We care and I also experienced the same..... three years later I still think it was one of the wisest choices I have ever made. The money it cost has nearly all been recooped in eyeglass cost savings, contact lens paraphenalia etc etc..........

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
I weent for my 3 month check up today. everything is looking good. they dialated my eyes wide open so the doc could see my eyes in a completely relaxed state.

The only way I am able to type this right now is with magnification button on my mouse. So excuse me if any of the words resemble Robert's wonderful typing skills.

I could actually see about half of the letters at 20/10, WOW, it blew me away. I am cleared until one year now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg