how many have pulled off without unplugging?

96EDGEpsd

Welding/Fabrication
Reaction score
hhaha yea!!! i totaly forgot a few weeks ago, left the driveway thinkin nothing of it, got down the road and my dad bleeped me, he was like you idiot...at the time i didnt even kno wut happend...LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

TexasExcursion

GOD Bless America!
Reaction score
TexasExcursion said:
Twice. :dunno Fixed the problem so I won't have any more troubles.:innocent

Make that three times. Did it again this morning.:doh:

On a good note, though, I didn't realize it until I pulled back into the driveway and saw the cord laying on the ground. The Marinco plug setup worked so well that I didn't even notice it when I pulled out. :thumbs

I swear these kids distract me on purpose and make me forget to unplug (gotta blame someone).:guns:

Perhaps I need to find a flasher for my LED on the dash....but it was broad daylight so a flasher may not have helped. :dunno

JohnBoyToo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe STILL need to hang it over the drivers side mirror and
THEN snake it into the window and wrap it around the steering wheel ????? :)

Something else that was easy to forget...
We used to always hang a cord over our steering wheel of our motorhomes to remind us to wind down the roof TV antenna....

Lot's cheaper than the Wingaurd antenna and roof repair fromt he first time :)

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
JohnBoyToo said:
Maybe STILL need to hang it over the drivers side mirror and
THEN snake it into the window and wrap it around the steering wheel ????? :)

I'm thinkin that just maybe its time to put a little 120V to the seat frame, powered off a relay hooked to the tranny. When the Ex gets put in gear, if there is 120V at the block heater it immediately jolts the drivers seat.

Whadda they call that?................................ oh yeah, shock therapy.:roflmao

TexasExcursion

GOD Bless America!
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
I'm thinkin that just maybe its time to put a little 120V to the seat frame, powered off a relay hooked to the tranny. When the Ex gets put in gear, if there is 120V at the block heater it immediately jolts the drivers seat.

Perhaps I'll hold off on that till we're done having kids...:eek:

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
OK boys I have a solution..

Being a Master Electrician I can wire your block heaters up to give you a nice morning JOLT as you grab the drivers door. I promise that it will not be enough to kill you. I will make it strong enough though that you say, GEEZ I better unplug that cord.

:dunno

TurboTy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i havent done it yet, keyword......yet, lol....my system is when i plug the cord in at night i fold the drivers mirror in so if i do make it into the truck, i 'll see the mirror folded in and sparks the ole memory, lol.

jhess

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Yea,
I did it last week. I laughed and thought I can't be the first that this has happened to. So, I feel better now that I read all the storys.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14