how many have pulled off without unplugging?

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
scoutman77 said:
I did that this morning :eek: got to remember that!! good thing I had to repare the cord, just pulled the butt conectors off.
:hail :sweet :roflmao
been there done that. aint it great. :D :D

98Spyder

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Didnt yank the cord out but did get partially down the driveway twice,and thought,you dummy you better get out there and unplug the BRIGHT ORANGE extention cord you almost tripped over getting into the truck.:roflmao

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
ryaneverk2 said:
Plugging in.... what's that?:D :roflmao
Its the act of pulling your truck in the driveway, leaving the keys in the ignition and the doors unlocked overnight and hooking a 120V cord to the plug on the front of the truck so the truck will start up easily in the morning. Ever try that in your neighborhood? :D

ryaneverk2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, yes, I know what it is...... :p :rolleyes:

It got down to about 35* here last night.... FRIGID! I almost considered plugging it in, just for some fun.:roflmao :D

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Ryan, You can make a degree sign ( ° ) sign by going to Start/Programs/Accessories/System Tools/Character Map and choosing the symbol that you want. Click on the symbol and click Select and Copy. When you need to type the symbol right click and choose paste. Works great° ° °°

Dave

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
I did the "°" thing for a while but it sure is quicker to use the "*". They need to put more keys on the keyboard.

On the subject of cords I built a 8' cord a month or so ago for plugging in at work. I have found it to be very handy to only roll up as much cord as I need rather than packing around 15 or 20' of unused cord. If you want to get real fancy get a Arctic Leash built right here in Fairbanks.

ryaneverk2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DaveBen said:
Ryan, You can make a degree sign ( ° ) sign by going to Start/Programs/Accessories/System Tools/Character Map and choosing the symbol that you want. Click on the symbol and click Select and Copy. When you need to type the symbol right click and choose paste. Works great° ° °°

Dave

Well, sure.... but that's way too much work for me.:D

Much quicker to do shift + 8.

I bet there's an ALT + numbers combo that will produce it.

For example, hold ALT and press 3575, then release ALT... and you get: ≈

There are is a huge number of different combos like this, I think one for every letter and most symbols... remembering them is a different story.:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14