How to upgrade 7.3 fuel system?

early 99 stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have done the in tank mod's and I have the bowl delete (no more leaking orings) and DI's regulated return right now..I just bought a sump and a 41402 fuel lad fuel pump that will supply enough fuel on low speed to feed 600 HP with out dropping a single PSI at WOT..crank it up to high speed and it will feed 1300 HP..ill be running 5/8 line from the tank through a 30 micron filter,though the pump in to a 2 micron filter then to a splitter in the valley then run 3/8 to the head though the regulator and then 3/8 return back to the tank...ill have no air because ill be gravity flow to the pump and ill have plenty of fuel to feed the 250 cc injectors making for a better runing truck with injectors that should have a long easy life....

mike.germann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have done the in tank mod's and I have the bowl delete (no more leaking orings) and DI's regulated return right now..I just bought a sump and a 41402 fuel lad fuel pump that will supply enough fuel on low speed to feed 600 HP with out dropping a single PSI at WOT..crank it up to high speed and it will feed 1300 HP..ill be running 5/8 line from the tank through a 30 micron filter,though the pump in to a 2 micron filter then to a splitter in the valley then run 3/8 to the head though the regulator and then 3/8 return back to the tank...ill have no air because ill be gravity flow to the pump and ill have plenty of fuel to feed the 250 cc injectors making for a better runing truck with injectors that should have a long easy life....

that sounds like it'd be pretty nasty! cool :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg