HUMAN CAUSED GLOBAL WARMING, THINK IT'S A FACT??

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not the first time for me either, with that finding.

Sad, but Mr. Tapping and the others would be hard pressed to gain the funding and notoriety to equal or counter whats been spent on "Global Warming".

The Sun's impact on Earth's climate(s), makes a lot more Common Sense, than any Gore backed drivel.

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
bgrn943l.jpg

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score

Reminds me of when Ron White talked about global warming during one of his routines. I think some non-meat eating environmentalist was giving him crap about eating beef. They were saying cow flatulence was a major cause of global waming and wanted to know what Mr White was going to do about it.

Mr. White replied, "I am doing something about it", "I'm eating the cows!!"

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two years ago, I saw a show that blamed termite flatulence for the most pollution due to their numbers.

There is no way to reason with these people.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two years ago, I saw a show that blamed termite flatulence for the most pollution due to their numbers.

There is no way to reason with these people.

Nope.. They're on a Roll. No stopping it now.

Is Global Warming the reason we're Spending Mega bucks on the Mars look see ? Or just trumped up way to justify it ?

Whata Waste.

Shouldn't we be spending that Mega money on Levey's ? All around our Coast Lines..... for the floods that are coming ??

MAN... It just goes On & On.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well Six Degrees aires in two minutes on NGC 276 on Directv.
I for one will be watching.

I'm Recording it on DISH as I'm Posting. (MAINLY.... So I can Zap thru the Commercials ;tu )

Saw a Story on The History Channel last night about some Mini "Ice Age" periods that have happened Off & On since the 1300s. Millions died. Briefly mentioned some unusually Warm periods also :dunno

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58