I am ready this year - bring it on

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
81 here in the sun and in the upper 50 to low 60 at night. Hey Crumm need to bring that boat down here to Florida. Then you dont have to
28_4_6.gif

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
:muhaha I love this warm weather :woot Snow = warm, clear = cold.

15º and snowing. 3" on the porch this morning. Be time to get out the :plow this afternoon after it is done

I've had about 15" at the house already this year. Today was coolish with the high not quite breaking 40° and the wind had a good bite to it.

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Car said it was 70° this morning when it finished dropping (from 72°) after backing out of the garage.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have any shallow rivers down there?

Loads of them, when the rain is short...LOL I run the jet ski on them all the time to go fishing. The bad thing is the gator are most of the time bigger then me and the jet ski. :eek: I go all the way up around Green swamp witch is the head of the river here and it shallow there about 10" or less.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
I go all the way up around Green swamp witch is the head of the river here and it shallow there about 10" or less.
10" is way too deep. I like rivers that are 2"-4" deep as I can have them all to myself :D Dodging Gators would be a whole new thing though :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg