I am ready this year - bring it on

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Do I want to ask how you know?

Fish-finder has a temp reading on it :D Also my kid went in over his boot while retrieving a Duck and he verified the temp :eek: Had to hurry back to camp for fresh socks and boots. When the air is 20º and the water is 33º wet feet are not a option.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Here are the only other two scenery pics from the weekend. I am not much of a photographer. When you coming up?

Lord willing one day my friend.

Awesome pics Crumm.

This is gonna sound crazy, but I want to eat at the Wendy's in North Pole, AK oneday. (I saw it on a special on the Travel channel once)

yukondiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fish-finder has a temp reading on it :D Also my kid went in over his boot while retrieving a Duck and he verified the temp :eek: Had to hurry back to camp for fresh socks and boots. When the air is 20º and the water is 33º wet feet are not a option.

ROGER THAT!! 40 degree water and 40 degree air are not even an option...downright dangerous

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Hey Bama here is a short 1 min video of some more scenery. Watch your head under the trees and hold on when we go over the log :D Click to watch ->

Want me to send you a burger from North Pole Wendy's? Only about 12 miles away :sweet

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Hey Bama here is a short 1 min video of some more scenery. Watch your head under the trees and hold on when we go over the log :D

Want me to send you a burger from North Pole Wendy's? Only about 12 miles away :sweet

Video is :cool: Crumm. Just beautiful.

Can you over nite the
Cheeseburger.gif
, an order of
fries.png
and a
frosty.jpg
?

BTW, keep the frosty cold!

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Did I really say "bring it on"? It has been snowing on and off for two weeks now and I don't think it is going to stop anytime soon :doh: There have even been a few avalanches on Atigun Pass already, I normally don't have to start dodging them for another month. Guess I should have kept my trap shut :watchout

yukondiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Bring it on" is probably what most of us say...until it gets here...Bear up bud. Sring is only about 150 days away

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well if you're already tired of it up there then send it on down this way I'm up for some serious entertainment I'd love to see what all of these Floridians would do with even a dusting. I'd be better than in atlanta, almost want to set up a lounge chair in the parking lot at the grocery store to laugh.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg