I Hate Mondays

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am doing better, my back is still sore. The doctor said it was the muscles that were sore, because I tensed up before the hit.

The party that made me mad was the driver asked if we could tell the police that his brother was driving because he didn't have a US drivers license. He had a one from the southern state.

Thanks for the replies guys.

The Bottom Line Is: Yer Okay, sore but Okay. Real sorry about yer Rig, but that can be replaced.

The other driver, the US license, the Southern State ? Whole nuther issue. I hope yer Insurance does what you pay them to do.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, take care of your neck and back first. Our trucks have a way of taking care of themselves on a deal like this. I have had neck & back pain for going on 40 years from a accident like this, and she wasn't going any where near 60 MPH.

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Geeezz;

The guy probably does not have insurance. Like all the other guys say,,, your health is the most important issue.

JRJ04

Reaction score
Glad to hear you are ok...trucks are replaceabe while lives are not. maybe a deportation of that driver is just around the corner? hang in there buddy!:)

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
again, most important is you are ok and no one else got hurt.

as for the 'southern state' driver, lets just hope the insurance/police do what is the right thing.

as for your 'rear ending' - i know how you feel - been there done that.

that would be a flat nosed garbage truck who thought the green light meant he could go. he must have forgotten i was in front of him. he did that from a dead stop and pushed me a whole truck length into the intersection... the frame was less than 5 mm from being on the 'rack' if you will for its own back straightening.......:doh:

p.s. time to go shopping....:sly

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
He was doing about 65 mph and never hit his brakes. I was what stopped his forward movement.

Be thankful you were not looking out the back of a compact car :eek: Even if it is totaled it held up quite well for a hit like that. Glad you are OK.

godofdew11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you can start yanking out any aftermarket stuff that is not obviously or aesthetic, lord knows insurance wont pay for that... glad yo are ok, hope you get something bigger and better!!

atk

Reaction score
glad you are ok. i have been there few years ago...sounds like the truck will be a write off....but like others said, you walked away....

GO BIG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GLad You are ok. Like everybody said take care of yourself and do not sign anything. I recently found that the accident I was in 2 years ago slipped a disk 3 mm and it will never be the same. Get a MRI to make sure it is just muscle damage. My 2 cents.

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
The party that made me mad was the driver asked if we could tell the police that his brother was driving because he didn't have a US drivers license. He had a one from the southern state.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:rant :rant :rant :rant

I hope you get better man, the truck can be fixed, or they can pay for it :sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14