I Think I May Have Injector Troubles?

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Just a quick update, Ben did a FICM diagnostic test and there was nothing wrong with it or the injectors. He is looking a couple of other codes that may lead to a sensor or two being bad.

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
there goes 8 new injectors....:lol

please don't tell me you will be waiting another couple of months for the truck......:dunno

p.s. i am:freezing

GO BIG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any word? I am following this post very closely since your truck is exactly where I want to go with mine. And yeah like you said how can you EGR be bad with a block off plate and the EGR delete from Tadd. And yeah you should be good for the upgraded head bolts you have.

Good luck.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Well, it looks like its gonna be the FICM after all.

The head diesel tech that has gone thru 2 back surgeries and is laid up at home, told Ben that he is positive the FICM is the problem.

So a new one will be here tomorrow.

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
Well, it looks like its gonna be the FICM after all.

The head diesel tech that has gone thru 2 back surgeries and is laid up at home, told Ben that he is positive the FICM is the problem.

So a new one will be here tomorrow.

Just thought about this Stephen, did you flash your truck back to stock before you took it in? I know if you don't it will drive techs crazy trying to diagnose the system... otherwise it sounds like they got it figured out, and no I don't want to know how much a FICM is... :D

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr