I Think I May Have Injector Troubles?

wcsmithiii0911

3Strike
Reaction score
Been there

Sorry to hear of your troubles. I was just there, a whole month of it. Mine would spin real good but absolutely NO GO. Got it to the best local dealer and they had to call Ford for assistance in diagnosing. Final call? 8, that's correct, all injectors were gone. Cost? $467.00 each, minus $180.00 each for the core. Total cost $3703.93, and no kiss. Good thing the wife likes the truck. This diesel is getting to be an expensive education. Be coming thru your neighborhood next week I'll keep your #handy.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
so what is the diagnosis?

dp

Well, as my luck would have it, the tech told me yesterday he would be taking off today around 12:00 to get ready for a hunting trip on Saturday.

So my truck is still sitting outside in the rear parking lot waiting to have its turn to see the doctor. :rant

dpantazis

Reaction score
i hope all his shots are low and away and that he gets rained on for blowing you off!

or if the critter gods are still against me, then he should at least share with you in his bounty...

dp

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
Hey, that ain't so bad, if you were in Wisconsin, your truck might not get TOUCHED for the next week (deer hunting season) aka the unofficial State Holiday.
There are quite a few places that pretty much shut down for the next 10 days...:eek:

Kleetus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PA ain't much better in that regard... Good luck though either way. OD on some turkey, go into the coma, and when you come out, your truck will be fixed!

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
So my truck is still sitting outside in the rear parking lot waiting to have its turn to see the doctor. :rant

Any updates?

I made an appointment for our F-150 on Monday and the earliest they could get it in was December 11th. Hope you get better service down there. Three weeks just to get it in for a problem that they did not fix the last time I took it in has me a little peeved.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58