Injector change no start!!!

jeeps and fords

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Everything seems normal the glow plug relay turns on the wait to start light goes out then when you turn the key it doesn't do anything the starter doesn't make any noise it doesn't engage nothing happens.

jeeps and fords

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Tore it back down and pulled the glow plugs they had a bit of oil on them still idk if that does mean that there was a lot in there but I'm gonna turn it over blowing it out tomorrow do you guys just crank the engine like normal?

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Just roll it over normally and you will see any oil come streaming out. Replacing the valve covers is a very good idea!

Dave :)

iracemine

black and tan
Reaction score
If it still does not do anything check with a volt meter at the starter and the past the relay and so on.... :dunno

jeeps and fords

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Well tried to bump the starter but it still does the same as before starter doesn't do anything gonna test to see if it's getting power... What're the fuses involved with this?

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's all good starter solenoid wire was nasty so that's what it was. Thanks for the tips!

;tu;tu Glag you got'r figured out ;tu;tu

What'a coincidence !! Injector change and a wireing gremlin happened.. At The same time.

I'll bet you were sweat'n that one !! I would'a been ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58