Injector flush and other service...

zr1pete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I buy my oil at Wal-Mart at 11.67 for a 5 quart jug (takes 3 of them per oil change)

Bama.... I think you need more oil in your crankcase.....:tounge
4 qts equal a gallon. it takes 4 wal-mart jugs to do a oil change with one quart left over.:D for the 6.0 of course.

MJ Synthetics

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank You BamaSixGun!

Yes I can help you with the Fumoto as well as the fuel filter pack for your trucks are 45.00 on the preferred customer program that I offer to all of you here.

Fuel Filter Info

If you ever have questions on anything Amsoil carries here is a product lookup guide that will help let you know what we carry for your trucks. It also give capacities for the trans, diffs, coolant etc. At the bottom of the page it will show torque specs for drain plugs etc.

Product Lookup Guide

Also my thoughts on the Injector flush is they pull your fuel filter dump it out fill with a cleaner and start it up. Too much money for that. Just use some Amsoil Diesel Concentrate and it will clean your injectors at a much cheaper price like 5.15 a bottle on the wholesale program. 1 oz for every 5 gallons fuel capacity is the mix ratio.

Last edited:

Ironmerganser

Ironmerganser
Reaction score
$60 for fuel filters?!?!?!?! Bama....are you sure? I get mine at the International dealer here in town for $35.

The Fomoto valve and the plug for the fuel filer/water speerator are great time savers.

I buy my oil at Walmart too (the only thing I will buy at walmart)......$8.69 though......things must just just be cheaper here in Omaha! :sly

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
I buy my oil at Wal-Mart at 11.67 for a 5 quart jug (takes 3 of them per oil change)

Bama.... I think you need more oil in your crankcase.....:tounge
4 qts equal a gallon. it takes 4 wal-mart jugs to do a oil change with one quart left over.:D for the 6.0 of course.

Are you messin' with me Pete. You got me thinkin ' now.

It takes roughtly 14 quarts, so with (3) 5 quart jugs, that should do it, right?

Fine69

Reaction score
I think Pete is thinking of the regular 4 quart gallon jugs. I pay $34 at the FORD dealer for my fuel Filters.:sly

Oh Yeah, my buddy owns the dealership, so I get stuff at employee prices.:sweet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58