Injector flush and other service...

zr1pete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Bama, Sorry bout' that here in my town in Flordia we only can get the 1 gallon jugs, the wal-mart here doesen't offer the 5qt jugs......:dunno

MJ Synthetics

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, directed at you. Which vendor site is yours?

MadJack Racing is me, I sell the Fumoto Valves. FilterMags and Amsoil.

PM me and tell me what you would like to prices on or like to order and I will get you set up.

Thank You,

Dane

TexasA&M

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Regarding the fuel filters, how often should these be changed? Every 10k miles?

Also, I didn't get any manuals with my truck. What is Ford's recommened oil change interval on the 6.0?

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Ford recommends that you change your oil between 3,000 and 5,000 miles. I go 5,000 miles between oil changes. I also run synthetic oil.

Dave

FLynes

Retired Army Guy
Reaction score
The Injection Flush, as well as the Induction Carbon Cleaning, are relatively new for the 6.0, at least around here. The Injection Flush is a process where they hook up a machine to the engine and pump either BG or Wynn products in, and it's supposed to get all of the crap out of the system.

The Induction Carbon Cleaning is a really cool procedure where they put product in the intake and you literally get a pile of soot coming out of your tailpipe. Guys on Powerstoke.org and Dieselstop.com have been talking about it. Power and mileage gains have been reported.

I spoke to my local dealer and the price of a BG Induction Carbon Cleaning is $309, which includes a mandatory oil change....I didn't get a price on the Injection Flush. Both the Flush and Cleaning require an oil change, due to the fact that the chemicals seriously break the oil down and would damage the engine without it.

Hope that sheds some light.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58