Injector removal

wanderer

Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Is there an evident problem? Or is this going to take deeper diagnosis?

I changed my fuel filter 2 weeks ago, and some trash was stirred up blocking the nozzles on number 1 and 3 injectors. Dave cleaned the four injectors that I brought to him, and I should be good to go, after I grab a bite to eat. :thumbs I asked him if I could snap a few pictures at his shop, but he just grinned and said not to. Interesting to watch him check and clean everything. I learned a lot. This is apparently a common problem, but at least I know I installed them correctly. Convenient to have them so close to me too. :sweet

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
wanderer said:
I changed my fuel filter 2 weeks ago, and some trash was stirred up blocking the nozzles on number 1 and 3 injectors. Dave cleaned the four injectors that I brought to him, and I should be good to go, after I grab a bite to eat. :thumbs I asked him if I could snap a few pictures at his shop, but he just grinned and said not to. Interesting to watch him check and clean everything. I learned a lot. This is apparently a common problem, but at least I know I installed them correctly. Convenient to have them so close to me too. :sweet

Note to self..... clean fuel bowl really good when I change filters...

Glad it was nothing serious Blair, is Swamp in his new shop now? Wonner why he wouldnt let you take pictures..... stingy bugger.. ;)

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He doesn't want everyone seeing the super secret projects he's working on..

Like the Super diesel powered lazer to take over the world :D

wanderer

Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Note to self..... clean fuel bowl really good when I change filters...

Glad it was nothing serious Blair, is Swamp in his new shop now? Wonner why he wouldnt let you take pictures..... stingy bugger.. ;)

I suppose the answer to your question is obvious :D , and the new shop looks good.

wanderer

Reaction score
Truck is running right now in the garage, and I'm fixin to go smoke the neighborhood and go buy a powerball ticket :thumbs

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58