Installing '05 headlights on an '04

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
whoa...how come its taken so long ?

well, they have been really busy and backed up with work. my truck sat on the lot for 3 weeks before it made it inside the shop. then the diesel tech injured his back and is now on disibility for awhile and may have to have back surgery.

the engine is loose from the frame and tranny, and is ready to come out. so maybe i will see some progress this week.

PSD POWER007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gotta have the truck in order to do it. its still at the dealer (6 weeks today).

i may have it back in 2 or 3 more weeks. :dunno

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I feel your pain. When my truck was in for puking, the dealer kept it for just over 10 weeks. At least I got new heads, oil & EGR coolers. And got my ARP head studs installed during the re-assembly. Good luck.

shortstroker

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
So let me get this right, can I take a in my case an 07' header panel grille and headlights and put on my 01' and then take the 01' stuff and put back on the 07'? What about the wiring can I take the harness out of the 07' and swap it with the 01' harness? or are the connections for the headlight harness different. Sorry to sound like a total noob but I really want to swap out my front end with the 07' stuff.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg