IS this a Good Air Horn Kit??

Lifted94XLT

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Found this on Ebay.... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...87&item=150036010118&refwidgettype=osi_widget

Do y'all think this is a good kit to start with for the price? Do you think it will be loud? With the tank being a 3liter tank, do you think it will last for say, a 10second blast? doubt I'd blast it that long though. sorry for the dumb questions, I'm not the best with the whole dB system, and train horns and what not, and I wanna make sure I'm gettin a good kit for the money..... if any of y'all know of a better kit for close to the same price, lemme know. Thanks for any help.

--Ryan

Lifted94XLT

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
oh well. haha, if I had that kinda money I'd do that. but I"m only workin on about $280. haha that's why I'm lookin at the ebay kit.
I think I'm gonna order that second link I posted...... I think it'll be good enough for now.... at least the sound clip sounds good.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
yep pump is usually the weak link
then the tank, but you can always upgrade as you go
i have a 5hp 3 gallon bostich compressor and pump getting ready to go in my tool box.
might have to run a generator cord from the fiver now to run it :roflmao :roflmao

Lifted94XLT

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
yep pump is usually the weak link
then the tank, but you can always upgrade as you go
i have a 5hp 3 gallon bostich compressor and pump getting ready to go in my tool box.
might have to run a generator cord from the fiver now to run it :roflmao :roflmao

so do you think that this kit I'm lookin at is a good starter kit (that I can upgrade as I get the funds) for the price?

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
yep purty good price
sound file was nice sounded like bamas truck
he scared the residents out of a cemetary :sweet

Lifted94XLT

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
alright, I"ll think I'll get it then. thanks for the help man.... the only thing I'm worried about is the tank size... I just hope its big enough for a coupla quick bursts or so.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg