Is this the way to park a compact car?

CHPMustang

Reaction score
There was a few police officers on lunch a few doors down at the Deli which I could have easily walked in and said I have a quick ticket for you but decided against it for I'd probably have to buy him lunch for pulling him away from his meal:D

police stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well thats an easy tag for a ticket after their lunch did they get it ??? If not that sucks It's a pet pev of mine .... that ticks me off! ummm ummmm.... what city where you in?

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
Was that driver a tool for parking there? You betcha, you know!

But the comment about supposedly fit drivers using a handicapped spot does want me to post this.

I get jacked by the unofficial "parking police" occasionally when I park in a handicapped spot with my truck. "You don't look handicapped to ME!" is the usual comment. I usually complement them on their medical degree, then tell them that if they TRULY BELIEVE I am not deserving of that spot, to please call the police and have me cited.

One person did just that. I pleasantly showed the officer my handicapped placard which has my drivers license number on it, my disabled veteran plate on the back of the truck, my 100 percent service connected disability card from the VA, and my Florida Disabled Veterans card. It satisfied the officer and he thanked me for my cooperation. When the busybody asked me just what was wrong with me, I did say it was none of their business, and went into the Wal-Mart to do my shopping.:tounge

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine, (Disabled Veterans) Parked in a handicapped spot with his truck one time here in Little Rock and the nice unofficial "parking police" person told him he didn't look handicapped, he pulled up his paints leg to show them he didn't have a leg anymore and that he had left it in Viet Nam for them.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
A friend of mine, (Disabled Veterans) Parked in a handicapped spot with his truck one time here in Little Rock and the nice unofficial "parking police" person told him he didn't look handicapped, he pulled up his paints leg to show them he didn't have a leg anymore and that he had left it in Viet Nam for them.

i bet that bike cop felt like a piece O crap!!!

or least he should have. he should have been apologizing and thankin your friend for fighting for his freedom and the right to be a but hole of bike cop.

-mad

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Well thats an easy tag for a ticket after their lunch did they get it ??? If not that sucks It's a pet pev of mine .... that ticks me off! ummm ummmm.... what city where you in?
Next time around Justin I'll give ya a yell if you're in the north area of Garland to tag this car,oh yeah I come to find out it's a she that owns it:roflmao

Wonderful parking I tell ya:rolleyes:

atk

Reaction score
i see that all the time up here too. people don`t realize they parking spots are not for everybody. another pet peeve of mine is, when i park in a parking lot, i try to park so there is lots room to open doors to get the kids out. then come back out and there is a vehicle parked within 2ft or closer of mine. :cussing: makes it hard when trying to put baby seat in truck. had to move the truck a few times so i could load the family in the truck...:cussing:

police stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Imagine that a wowmen..... It'll just take 5 min turns into an hour or more ....bs......sucks that some lazy @ss had to park their and make it a inconvence for someone who truly is handicap and needed that parking spot.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
I gotta find the Mickey Mouse parking ticket and scan it for ya Doug to use in your travels :D :sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14