Is this the way to park a compact car?

Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
We have a picture at work of a car parked in front of a Hydrant. The crew opened th door, flushed the hydrant into the car and then ran the 5" hose through the car. It is great!!!:D

ktpauley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that is funny. Serves the person right for parking like that. Was the Hurst tool used to open the door? Hope the LEOs give the idiot a ticket also. Keith

Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
No time for the Hurst (we use Holmotro actually). The window was broken to get to the locks. I'll have to see if I can find the pic at work. The owner was ticketed and car impounded.:thumbs

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
i try to park as far away from everyone as possible. i need the exercise anyways.

it really grips me too, to see people abuse, misuse, unlawfully use handicap spaces.

it also ticks me off to see some stay in the car while the better half goes into wally world, then they park in the front door to wait on them.

ktpauley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I park like you Stephen. If the Boss Unit isn't with me I park in the south 40. For the exercise and to try to prevent thos parking lot dings. Keith

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
We do alot of work at stores and the only way in is through the front door. We park in the fire lane (respecting the hydrants) and cone the truck off. A fire truck pulled up one time and parked in front of us, we asked him if we needed to move he responded "no you are fine it is the other idiots who park and shop." We have gotten one ticket because there were no cones out.

I like Larry the cable guys comment about parking in a handicap spot. "The feller parked in the handicap spot and ran to the door. When he came out I ran him over in my truck to make him worthy to park there. Then I helped the little old lady get into that car so she could go home."

Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
We do alot of work at stores and the only way in is through the front door. We park in the fire lane (respecting the hydrants) and cone the truck off. A fire truck pulled up one time and parked in front of us, we asked him if we needed to move he responded "no you are fine it is the other idiots who park and shop." We have gotten one ticket because there were no cones out.

That would still be illegal here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14