it lives again

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
poor truck has been sitting for over a year with a blown tranny.got a ford reman tranny for it for free.stuffed it in.put a turbo on it too.had to get an idm cuz mine was stolen.

but shes alive.:D:D:D runs as good as it did when it was parked.got a few more things to put back together on her and ill hopefully be drivin it again soon

Friis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Grats! Always nice to get your truck rolling again. I've had mine sitting in the garage for a year as well, but a couple of months from now it'll be on the streets of Denmark again!

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
poor truck has been sitting for over a year with a blown tranny.got a ford reman tranny for it for free.stuffed it in.put a turbo on it too.had to get an idm cuz mine was stolen.

but shes alive.:D:D:D runs as good as it did when it was parked.got a few more things to put back together on her and ill hopefully be drivin it again soon

:thumbs:thumbs

Dyoung14

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score

But shes alive.:d:d:d runs as good as it did when it was parked.got a few more things to put back together on her and ill hopefully be drivin it again soon

awesome man!

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score

Congrats! Glad the Ford is rollin coal again. Sucks havin a vehicle sit that you miss dearly. My Cobra should be back on the road this summer :stir:sweet

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Grats! Always nice to get your truck rolling again. I've had mine sitting in the garage for a year as well, but a couple of months from now it'll be on the streets of Denmark again!

Hey Friis, do you have the ONLY Powerstroke there? Do they actually sell them in Europe or you have it drop shipped?

Friis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Friis, do you have the ONLY Powerstroke there? Do they actually sell them in Europe or you have it drop shipped?

Only way to get a Powerstroke in Europe is to go to the US and buy one! There are a few import companies that sell US trucks, but they are INSANELY expensive... I'm talking at least 100,000 $ for a basic Powerstroke. That's why I would guess that there is under 100 Powerstrokes driving around in Denmark. A few more Chevys, GMCs and Dodges. It is considered a luxury vehicle and we pay an arm and a leg in taxes just to get license plates on them! -Not fair!:dunno

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Only way to get a Powerstroke in Europe is to go to the US and buy one! There are a few import companies that sell US trucks, but they are INSANELY expensive... I'm talking at least 100,000 $ for a basic Powerstroke. That's why I would guess that there is under 100 Powerstrokes driving around in Denmark. A few more Chevys, GMCs and Dodges. It is considered a luxury vehicle and we pay an arm and a leg in taxes just to get license plates on them! -Not fair!:dunno

Are you originally from Denmark? How much is diesel there?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58