it lives again

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
well stephen as you can see by the picture things arent goin to good.keep going from bad to worse for some reason

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
im hurtin but ok.really not sure what happened.i ran a stop sign and t boned a dodge pickup.i think i dozed off or blacked out.hospital said possibly another siezure.my head went through the drivers door glass.

Ouch! Glad yer ok! Could've been worse by seein that pic. So you gonna part it out and build another truck or what?

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
Ouch! Glad yer ok! Could've been worse by seein that pic. So you gonna part it out and build another truck or what?

not my truck.since the frame and cab are unharmed i gotta somehow come up with the money to fix it

Friis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome! What got you into gettin a diesel for over there? Wow! :eek:. Makes me feel better payin $4.53 here with my dillions card! haha

Went on a trip to the US in 1999, saw the new F-series and rigt there decided that I simply had to own one some day! Also, I live on a small farm, so theres plenty of reasons to have a truck.

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
did that once already.screwed up with it and here i sit in a worse situation than i was in before winning the lottery
WOW, how much did you win? Of course, I've heard that a person has a better chance of winning a lottery than getting hit by a tornado. Well, I lost a house to a tornado 16 years ago, but haven't won the lottery yet. :dunno

dpantazis

Reaction score
rich- some people are lucky enough to get hit by lightening twice. i am beginning to wonder if you are that lucky! just don;t screw up with it this time!

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
WOW, how much did you win? Of course, I've heard that a person has a better chance of winning a lottery than getting hit by a tornado. Well, I lost a house to a tornado 16 years ago, but haven't won the lottery yet. :dunno

won a million and totally screwed up with it.helped friends and family.thought it was the right thing to do.now i sit here with no family and 2 friends.once the money was gone and i had no more to give i became useless to everybody including my own mother

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
well took it for a quick blast today.the tranny shifts alot better and tighter than my monsterbox ever thought of.shifts beautiful,nice tight shifts.but its down on power :dunno .doesnt seem to have the get up and go like it used to.

went to the junkyard today and scored the front door panels i needed for it and another idm for free :D .been looking for a drivers door panel for it since i bought it.it wasall broke apart where the window sitch goes so they were just hangin there,not anymore :D:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg