it lives again

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
got her moving today.dumped the last 2 gallons of tranny fluid in it.fired it up and it wanted to move but acted like a brake was froze up.shut it off and went back to what i was doing.then i thought about it and i didnt hear the turbo spool up.so i went and fired it up and tryed again.black smoke everywhere!!but no boost.shut her down and pulled the intake.turbo froze up from sitting.grabbed the nub on the wheel with pliers and got it turning.fired it back up and it was boosting and spinning the tires trying to climb a snow bank :D :sweet but i think the converter is making noise :( i hear a scraping noise when i put it in reverse or drive.goes away in park and neutral.gotta get it dug out of the snow so i can play with it some more and see whats up

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
got her moving today.dumped the last 2 gallons of tranny fluid in it.fired it up and it wanted to move but acted like a brake was froze up.shut it off and went back to what i was doing.then i thought about it and i didnt hear the turbo spool up.so i went and fired it up and tryed again.black smoke everywhere!!but no boost.shut her down and pulled the intake.turbo froze up from sitting.grabbed the nub on the wheel with pliers and got it turning.fired it back up and it was boosting and spinning the tires trying to climb a snow bank :D :sweet but i think the converter is making noise :( i hear a scraping noise when i put it in reverse or drive.goes away in park and neutral.gotta get it dug out of the snow so i can play with it some more and see whats up

Awesome! Its alive! :sweet. Cant kill that thing! :oval

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Yeah I am. At the moment, diesel prices are pushing 10 Danish Kroner per liter, which roughly translates to $ 6.8 per US gallon. :eek:

Awesome! What got you into gettin a diesel for over there? Wow! :eek:. Makes me feel better payin $4.53 here with my dillions card! haha

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I am. At the moment, diesel prices are pushing 10 Danish Kroner per liter, which roughly translates to $ 6.8 per US gallon. :eek:

I'd be looking for some bio diesel. The 7.3 likes that stuff.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
Awesome! Its alive! :sweet. Cant kill that thing! :oval

now i gotta sell it :( got in an accident last night.gotta fix my friends truck and pay some tickets and stuff.for some reason i cant get out of this run of bad luck im having

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
now i gotta sell it :( got in an accident last night.gotta fix my friends truck and pay some tickets and stuff.for some reason i cant get out of this run of bad luck im having

Damn that sucks :(. You ok? What happened?

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
im hurtin but ok.really not sure what happened.i ran a stop sign and t boned a dodge pickup.i think i dozed off or blacked out.hospital said possibly another siezure.my head went through the drivers door glass.

Friis

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Bummer! I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you'll be allright.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg