Its Friday

Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
Yep it's Friday, I'm at work, not really working though :D . I still have no truck -mad , went to dealership LAST Thursday. But when I called to ask if there was ANY chance I might see my truck today. They said, "There's a chance". Today will be the first time it has been touched since it got there! I'm a little steamed. Now, in the dealerships defense. They sent Tech's to work on Utility trucks in the Katrina afffected area. But had they told me my truck would sit untouched for a week, I'd came and got it and brought it back later. It is driveable. :dunno

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
I will drive mine a little extra just for you :rolleyes:
ITs 1:53
I am leaving very soon to start my weekend -popcorn

Fire1 said:
Yep it's Friday, I'm at work, not really working though :D . I still have no truck -mad , went to dealership LAST Thursday. But when I called to ask if there was ANY chance I might see my truck today. They said, "There's a chance". Today will be the first time it has been touched since it got there! I'm a little steamed. Now, in the dealerships defense. They sent Tech's to work on Utility trucks in the Katrina afffected area. But had they told me my truck would sit untouched for a week, I'd came and got it and brought it back later. It is driveable. :dunno

ForumBlue

CDXX
Reaction score
I've got about 3 hours left. Then about 2 hours of Excursion washing( 2 1/2 if my 4 year old helps). Then hopefully couch time and the end of the Angel game.

Good weekend to all.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
I'm all buffed and polished up and getting ready to take the little lady out for some pasta and vino... ;)

Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
Mmmmmmm!! Vino!
Too bad I'm on duty and driving. :eek:

kenh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Remember tho, only two days til MONDAY!

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
Washing the truck...an exercise in futility!

All I do is turn the pressure washer on to blast off the "love bugs" that accumulate daily. It's mating season for the critters, I'd be washing the truck DAILY if I was that anal about it. Just getting the bug crud off with high pressure water and ZEP car wash soap in the siphon is all I am doing until the season ends.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14