Its Friday

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Yep its Monday morning already
Talk about a lazy weekend,
added some clamps to the oil guard lines, checked for leaks.
washed the rv top to bottom, hooked up the BCP (battery charge protection at the pcm) at the #3 upfitter
Fixed a parted water rinse line at the marine toilet in the rv, wow talk about alot of fresh water. :eek:
took dog for a few long walks down by the Dam.
I am tired

95_stroker said:
Gee, arent you a ray of sunshine on a dark day................... :roflmao

Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
Yep it's tuesday and I STILL HAVE NO TRUCK. :cussing:

But I was assured yesterday it would be ready today. Of course I was told that Friday and Monday too. Hell I think they actually lost my truck and are stalling. The Service Manager told me yesterday that it takes longer to change the injector o-rings on the "new" 6.0's. I said that fine BUT MINE A 7.3!! :eek: :roflmao

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
i got my truck :D :D
hopefully it wil get fixed real soon
man should not be without truck :cussing:
Fire1 said:

But I was assured yesterday it would be ready today. Of course I was told that Friday and Monday too. Hell I think they actually lost my truck and are stalling. The Service Manager told me yesterday that it takes longer to change the injector o-rings on the "new" 6.0's. I said that fine BUT MINE A 7.3!! :eek: :roflmao

ForumBlue

CDXX
Reaction score
Fire1 said:

Maybe that's the problem. Tney put 6.0 injectors in you truck and cant figure out whats wrong. I could see my local dealer doing that real easy. Service Dept. :confused: +:dunno + :doh: + :sorry = Me :cussing:

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure hope the fine people there in Garland get your truck to you today. It's Friday for me. I am hooking up the Hitch-Hiker and heading to northwest AR for a few days. Get to see how the new 6.0 pulles that 12000 lb. trailer up the hills.
Later
Doug

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Let us know how she pulls going up to ARK CAN SAS
I am still waiting to pull my 13800 fiver up the mountain.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14