Just buried my best friend

iracemine

black and tan
Reaction score
never had a dog growing up, but now that I do I am not looking forward to this. I can only imagine what your going through. I guess like all... time will heal. :sorry

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this.dogs aren't just an aminal, they are part of the family.I lost my pit bull about a year and a half ago.she was 13.still makes me wanna cry like a baby.but knowing I gave her the best life a dog could have and knowing she died happy helps a little.

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about yer best friend. So sad. Those humane society commercials on tv are so sad too. Animals are so special to us, some even have it better than us humans haha. Hell I get sad when I loose one of my chickens! Animals can keep you sane or drive you insane. So far im not insane:D

Butch Cassidy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss. Labs are always my favorite dog.

I feel for your loss, as I had to put my chocolate Lab of 13 years to sleep recently.

They are, and will always be great companions to have.

Butch Cassidy

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your loss. In 1998 we had to put our 12 year old poodle to sleep, it was tough in the vet's office watching him go. Three years ago we had a mini-schnauzer who was almost 10, who came in from outside, had a seizure and died right in our living room. Yes, these dogs are family and we get almost as attached to them as we do our kids, and their loss is always terrible, but there' always a new one to come along and fill the gap (although never really replaced).

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I hate putting down pets. Sorry for your loss. In the last 15 years I have put down 7 dogs, 3 rabbits, two birds, and a Ginny pig. The two dogs that just about killed me putting them down was my chocolate lab/ English bull tarrier mix. *Chief* lab body, bull tarrier head and muscle. The other was Diesel a pitbull. These two dogs were the smartest dogs I have every had.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14