ForumBlue

CDXX
Reaction score
23_29_107v.gif

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Well, I'm back home, interview done.

It went well. They'll contact me soon, one way or the other. "Sooner than you realize" they said. I don't know if that's good or bad. I don't see how they can pass me up for someone else. I'm as tailor made for this job as anyone can be.

Stay tuned for further updates as they happen.

23_29_107v.gif

Last edited:

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
I have a feeling you will get an answer in the affirmative. "Sooner than you realize" sounds pretty positive to me. I'm sure they just have to do the usual due diligence re: references etc.

Have a fine Air Force day!

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
rray32539 said:
I have a feeling you will get an answer in the affirmative. "Sooner than you realize" sounds pretty positive to me. I'm sure they just have to do the usual due diligence re: references etc.

Yeah, you gotta point. There were a lot of questions like "Have you ever been convicted of a felony?", "Can you pass a drug test?" and "Do you have reliable transportation?" To which I replied "What? Does that look like a Dura-crap out in your parking lot?" (Not really, but that's about what I was thinking.)

Those do sound like the questions you get asked just before they start checking references.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl