Keep Your Fingers Crossed For Me!!

robertoh

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Best of Luck to you on your venture:sweet . Buddies like those are hard to live without--they have quite a hold on us.:sorry bout 12year Bud.BC:canuk Robertoh

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Urgent Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT THE JOB!!!:thumbs :sweet :woo :ZigBang: :woot :drive :bootyshak :D

At 1:00 pm today, the manager for the new store called and asked me when I wanted to start. So tomorrow at 8:00 am, I make the transition from UNDEREMPLOYED to RV PARTS DUDE.

FWIW: Here is the WEBSITE for the main store in Escanaba. It has some pics of the the new store under construction where I'll being working. The store is all but finished now. Merchandise and campers are now arriving with an anticipated opening date of March 6.

For all those folks who had their fingers crossed or even may have said a prayer on my behalf, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

:thanks :thanks :thanks :thanks :thanks :thanks :thanks :thanks :thanks :thanks :thanks :thanks

Last edited:

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
YIPPPPEEE
:bootyshak :woo :woo
beer is on you :D

and is there a possible internet source now for rv stuff at good prices hint hint

i see they sell forest river stuff.
so my new parts friend I have a cedar creek made by forest river......

Last edited:

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Tail_Gunner said:
Obviously it's hard for me to say what kind of latitude I'll have since I don't start until tomorrow a.m.

But there is an on-line RV Parts & Accessories catalog.

What I'll have to find out is how the store I'll be working in gets the sales credit for on-line business I generate and not the main store in Escanaba. :dunno :confused:

Last edited:

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Well, all the congratulations seem to be either for finding new jobs or having babies. The wife would kill me if I managed to get her pregnant again at this late date, or anyone else for that matter.:eek: :eek: :nono: :nono:

I figured finding a job was the better option.:thumbs:roflmao

Last edited:

draftlover

Crybaby
Reaction score
Tail_Gunner said:
Well, all the congratulations seem to be either for finding new jobs or having babies. The wife would kill me if I managed to get her pregnant again at this late date, or anyone else for that matter.:eek: :eek: :nono: :nono:

I figured finding a job was the better option.:thumbs:roflmao

Getting her pregnant sounds like way more fun!!!:thumbs :sweet :roflmao :D My wife wants kids but can never find the time to practice!!!:ZigBang: :woot

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Svttim