Lack of threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fine69

Reaction score
Is it just me, or has this place been a little light on threads lately? Where is everybody? And when are we going to get Truck of the Month back? :rant Mods?

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it just me, or has this place been a little light on threads lately? Where is everybody? And when are we going to get Truck of the Month back? :rant Mods?

I noticed that is has been quite lately. TOTM I don't think is going to come back because there really wasn't alot of members input before.

Now we could use some more mods and DIY mods

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JMHO but.... I think folks are Gun Shy anymore. We've lost several good members due their comments, opinions and beliefs that were perceived to be outside the box, or what was decided to be... Outa the Box. Some don't Post much anymore, because of that. Some have just plain quit. Some just Lurk.:(

Again :dunno JM(humble)O

:dunno

Last edited:

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
JMHO but.... I think folks are Gun Shy anymore. We've lost several good members due their comments, opinions and beliefs that were perceived to be outside the box, or what was decided to be... Outa the Box. Some don't Post much anymore, because of that. Some have just plain quit. Some just Lurk.:(

Big Joe, you hit the nail on the head. I really miss some of the, ahem...more controversial members. Still like the site.

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
I have been away lately so I have not noticed. But I do agree that expressing one's opinion is not always welcomed.

depends on what your opinion is on, and how you express it.

I learned that lesson the hard way. :rolleyes:

I haven't always gotten along with everyone here either. F350 (see post above) used to be on my ignore list, and for the life of me I can't remember what it was over. Now, I'm not afraid to ask him "When did you get your new truck, ya suckass? :sweet "

People need to realize that there are thugs, then there are "e-Thugs" (because talking sh!t in person can get your ass kicked)

anyway, it's made me much more concious of how I word, or respond to something.

Last edited:

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
there is a lack of threads because ford built such a kick ass truck, nobody needs help with it. :D

Reaction score

You know what; you hit it straight on the head there. I just had a thread closed for no real reason. All I did was post a funny picture. It turned into a debate, not an argument. I do not get to mess with my truck much because of where I am. It sucks, so I turn to communicating with like minded people here on these forums. When I do have a truck issue I am all too quick to bring it up. But usually, I just want the connection to a hobby I am not able to enjoy. Apparently, some of the members on this site do not like a difference of opinion even when it is not heated. It is looking to me like there are not that many like minded people here after all.

Last edited:

racerx250

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Well ?

Since you all read my mind, on this very question and I have you all here>>>>>:sly

Were should I get valve cover gaskets? 1 injector and glowplugs from....

Also a question about the wire harness? Shouls I ask here or post under the other sub Catagory... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58