map sensor

MUDWHISTLE

Diesel Lover
Reaction score
94f450sd said:
is this truck your only vehicle?or can you be without it for a couple days.if you like you can send the IDM to me and ill do the mod for you.i have done a couple with great results.

Only one I suppose I could send it the first part of next week I have my honda and my peterbilt here. wonder how long it would take round trip? wanna trade IDM's you had the IDM-100 too right?

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
well depending on cost we can overnite to and from.overnite it to me,ill mod it that night and send it out the next morning overnite.but id like to wait till my truck is running so that after i do it i can plug it into my truck to make sure it works beforei send it to you.right now i have an unmodded IDM in my truck.when my injectors issues started i swapped the IDM for the unmodded one to see if that was causing the issue.but it wasnt.and as usual the wife cleaned the house and i cant find my modded IDM.i can find the 2 dead ones though -mad :dunno

MUDWHISTLE

Diesel Lover
Reaction score
94f450sd said:
well depending on cost we can overnite to and from.overnite it to me,ill mod it that night and send it out the next morning overnite.but id like to wait till my truck is running so that after i do it i can plug it into my truck to make sure it works beforei send it to you.right now i have an unmodded IDM in my truck.when my injectors issues started i swapped the IDM for the unmodded one to see if that was causing the issue.but it wasnt.and as usual the wife cleaned the house and i cant find my modded IDM.i can find the 2 dead ones though -mad :dunno

Oh great thatsounds about par for the course. :roflmao . so probly would be able to have it back by thursday or friday. I will call fedex and see what the cost would be from my end and send money along for return shipping, how much do you charge to do the mod? and just let e know hwen you get the stroker running. Maybe this weekend I will bring the old chevy home with me to have something to drive.:thumbs

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
check your PMs.

my truck should be running this weekend.my water pump will be here friday.i should have it in the truck and atleast running by thursday nite.i wanna run it to see if my timing cover modification works so i can finish the mdding thread hopefully with great success :D

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
eventually.i gotta find all the lines and fittings for it.but gotta get it running first and make sure my injectors are good to go since i didnt run the old motor long enough to make sure they were ok

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14