Minnesota REPRESENT!?!?

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
just a little 'BUMP'!!

anyone interested in making a 'play date'? i got some time on my hands and wouldn't mind meeting some people.

f100cleveland

When In Doubt,THROTTLE ON
Reaction score
I was just up through your area Monday but had no extra time to look you up. What do you mean by play? To cold lately to be outside.

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
yeah, sorry. i did not literally mean 'play' cuz my big ol butt did not want to get out from under the blankets on the couch...

no, just looking for a get-together either up here or down near you. as mentioned before (cabella's?)

anyone interested?

MidwestOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cabelas Is Perfect.

I just joined here as you have noticed.. I try to get around to all the fourms i am a member of. and since it looks like tehre is quite a bit of activty you will be seeing more of me..

Biff

Last edited:

MidwestOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I say Cabelas is perfect since i am just north of owatonna :sly

My user name is one I have be going by for some time. I was pretty big in to wheeling (i seen your 75 NICE)

I have had my share of 78-79 f150s and broncos back in the early 90s i was up at Dresser a couple times a year and back then there were many local pits you could wheel. but with insurance and closures and having to travel farther to wheel i bought ATVs instead. But i do still support many local guys and build cages and suspensions for them. mainly tube buggie setup. as i have a tube bender and some other fabrication items.

And i been doing many lifts installs for guys from the metro down and other installs.

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
i'd be up for an 'informal' (lol) get-together...just w/ work starting it would have to be on a weekend now.

wait, i have to wash the truck....lol

f100cleveland

When In Doubt,THROTTLE ON
Reaction score
I've been going to Dresser since 87 but lately don't go during Memorial weekend because its to crowded then. I belong to an offroad club out of Mankato. A get together would be great. Atv's are cool, we have 3.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58