mods done

nascar_fan28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, it was right at 16 mpg alot of highway and some in town. thats not too bad since its winter. truck idles more, fuel sucks, i have 5inch lift and 35inch mud tires. so im prob doing ok. truck is running great. i think this helped improve responsiveness, and maybe some power. but awesome mod i think oh yeah i went 389 miles on 24.4 gallons

Last edited:

fordoor

SDD Member
Reaction score
I'd be o.k. w/ that too. My delete came on Friday! Can't wait to get it done; but it'll be a few weeks. ......Knowing you're not recycling crap through your system...Priceless!

rustinh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up ordering two EGR delete kits from River City Diesel this morning....looks like it's going to be a weekend of hard work on Dad's and my trucks!

fordoor

SDD Member
Reaction score
Almost as good as Christmas when truck mods show up on the doorstep. Let us know how it went. I'm doing mine towards the end of the month, any useful tips are welcome.

jagular7

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Rustin, see that you are on here. I've got that 05 F350 CC C&C and would like your info on the EGR delete. Did you complete it?

rustinh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's going to my diesel mechanic for head studs, egr delete, coolant filter, amsoil bypass filter, etc. in the next couple of weeks. It's not too bad to do though and I have an extra delete at the shop if you're interested.....

PM me here or on KCJC.

rustinh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, the Harley truck is in the shop....

My mechanic just sent me this picture....

Yikes!

jagular7

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
What a gap there is. I think I see some daylight between the body and frame. I guess he needed the 'head' room to change out the bolts, eh?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58