Mounting the pyro advice?

iracemine

black and tan
Reaction score
ug. I went with ITPdeisel. the extra cash was most def worth it. took me like 30 min to install everything. Also I was too paranoid to drill header so I went post turbo with band clamp.

sawed off

Party like a rockstar
Reaction score
I got my buddys pillar and 3gauge setup from ebay. autometer procomps very reasonable price brand new. As far as drilling the manifold, we did it with the truck shut off. and like stated, that metel is pretty soft! ended up using the band clamp on his. Only thing I diddnt care for was the way they have a tee in line for the boost gauge. It likes to blow off once in awhile.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found some nice, good quality, Nylon, compression fitting T's with thumb nuts.. can't remember where I got'm.. but they're out there.

Joe

rammertide07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed

I have the gauges installed and working. I was cleaning out my truck and I found the installation instructions for the pillar pod mount. Turns out I was suppose to mount it to the existing pillar. But after an extra 4' of wire, some wire connectors, double sided adhesive tape...it's firm and secure and all my gauges work.

iracemine

black and tan
Reaction score
I have the gauges installed and working. I was cleaning out my truck and I found the installation instructions for the pillar pod mount. Turns out I was suppose to mount it to the existing pillar. But after an extra 4' of wire, some wire connectors, double sided adhesive tape...it's firm and secure and all my gauges work.

glad its up and running!!!!!! now you can have fun and know whats going on.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg