my 2007 6.4 twin turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Speaking of coolness factor I want to hear one. I just got a new big truck to drive with a twin turbo Caterpillar. The twin turbos on it sound sweet when you hit about 55lbs of boost. I imagine the twin turbo PSD will have a nice whistle to it :sweet

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
i to like the badge thingy,
wonder if they are in the system yet to order????
we need some inside KTP folks to sneak us one :D

smokyred

SDD Wannabe Mod #2
Reaction score
That is a cool presentation, I can't wait until they formally announce it, then we can finally know ALL the details, man this is exciting!! -popcorn -popcorn

When they come out I'll test drive one, not a chance to buy one, but I like to see what I'm up against on the street. :D

Dave

draftlover

Crybaby
Reaction score
Thanks!! I like it, too. :thanks

Two turbo's and a new body/interior? It' hard to ignore!!:D I might really want one! :drive

Your right, I did just dump a lot of cash on my rig and you know they would steal it from me if I traded it. I just bought new toys for it, too. I might let other guys work the bugs out for a couple of years first.Or....I might be one of those guys working them out. We'll have to see what it looks like.:thumbs

SDEric

Here's my pride!
Reaction score
That badge thingy is what I was talking about for the hood or the fender I like and think I might rig something up like that.

E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58