My tranny is toast

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Agreed KCI, something is wrong with a bone stock rig you shouldnt be eating TC's unless you are getting it hot.

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
Crumm said:
On the road again :thumbs :drive :D :D

Today on my day off I had a good long highway drive and the first real drive to appreciate my new gauges. The tranny never climbed above 140* (driving hard with an empty bed). My new tranny is smooth. :sweet Boy did I miss her while she was in the shop. So the next hurdle after my tranny re-check is installing my new chip which arrived yesterday. I can't believe I've owned it for four years without gauges or a chip. I've finally come out of the dark ages and will soon see the light. :thumbs

"Now I'm where I need to be...right behind the wheel of my PSD."

MUDWHISTLE

Diesel Lover
Reaction score
Your gonna have a stiffy for the first month of driving it after the chip is installed. Makes such a huge difference.

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Richard doesnt know it yet, but hes screwed. :roflmao

Literally or figuratively? :D Yeah I admit I caught the "mod bug" but let me recuperate from the out lay of cash for my tranny, gauges and chip. C'mon guys...give a brutha some breathing room. :D

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
No chip for all these years??? Sheesh.

I was checking your signature to see what mods you do have and spotted the ZooDad Mod. I got to thinking that I had never heard of the ZooDad for a 97' so I clicked it.:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :laffup :lmao :lmao

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl