need help

The Dude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks 4 all the advice! I went and checked my oil its on the money. I went to check to see if I had cracked the cap, I went to loosen it up to check it and see if it came loose and a rush of air came out. I tightened it back up and proceded to fire her up and she fired up no problem! I`ll find out tommorow morning when I go to work!! :D

The Dude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well I believe problem solved!!! It appears that there was an air lock. I fired her up this morning and she ran as expected!! I excluded the air in the lines because it only did it when it was cold!! we`ll thanx 4 all the advice guy`s!!!
It`s nice to know you can get some help without paying 4 it!!

TexasExcursion

GOD Bless America!
Reaction score
The Dude said:
I went to fire her up and wow I thought the engine was going to grenade!!!! She settled down then ran normal after 5 minutes.

I've been having this issue when I DON'T plug it in at night. Overnight temps typically high 20's, change both fuel filters every 15k, use torque wrench to tighten fuel filter caps, running Amsoil HDD 5W30 synthetic, anything else? If I don't plug it in, it sounds like a monster truck idling (rip.....rip....rip.....) for 30 seconds, then it'll high idle just fine. I just gotta let it idle for 15 minutes before thinking about driving it. And it's not even that cold out. Any ideas?:dunno Oh yeah, it also did this when running Shell Rotella 15W40 and Amsoil 15W40 Syn.

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
The Dude said:
I`m new to this site does anybody know how i cant post my pic`s:thanks
I'm about to write a t00t0rial on this

Easy stuff bro:

Take the picture, Put the card in your computer, Go to your computer and the card is going to be one of your external drives (ex: D:/ E:/ F:/). Find out the location and sign up for www.photobucket.com (if you're lost, PM me!)

After the sign up, load the pictures by pressing "Browse", then upload it/them.

After THAT, copy the "IMG" box, and paste it here. :sweet

rmfboat

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
what seize speakers. does a reg. cab 250 take in the rear.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg