New rules for 2006

architect-builder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To the knuckle head with the gasser pickup:

See how many open pumps there are? Why did you block the only diesel pump?

Bryan

AMEN!!!

powerboatr said:
rule 778.2.A.3.2
All service men while on active duty "SHALL PAY NO INCOME TAX".
they got enough to worry about

My name is Robert and i am running for President :D

I would like to be appointed to be in charge of all the Redheads. :sweet

The next person who obviously sees me coming up in the passing lane, and then at the last second, decides to pass someone, going 1/2 mile per hour faster than them, first your going to get a full "Hadley" warning, followed by a flatter vehicle! :cussing:

(Happens all the time here.)

Barrett

Last edited:

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
Rule #1 in Brent's Highway Safety:

Next time you're doing 65 in a 75 mph speed limit and you're on the left side?

MOVE OVER!

Rule #2 in Brent's Highway Safety

When the person behind you is going faster than you, let them pass you. Then when they try to pass you, please, don't speed up.

Last edited:

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Rule # ? When you're 18 or 19 don't offer advice on which beer is better than another. Especially a self proclaimed expert like myself. Remember I have done everything you have done times 10,000 and some others we wont get into.:innocent :innocent

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
whatabudro said:
Rule # ? When you're 18 or 19 don't offer advice on which beer is better than another. Especially a self proclaimed expert like myself. Remember I have done everything you have done times 10,000 and some others we wont get into.:innocent :innocent
I'm sensing some testy emotions here :p

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Rule # 3201 When at the checkout counter pushing your cart into me will not get the checkout clerk with the bolt in his lip to ring up my groceries any faster. What it will get you is a large bottle of flavored water shoved right up your :eek: . Speaking of the checkout counter when you are in line in front of me don't stand there like an idiot for five minutes while the cashier rings up your items then spend five minutes trying to find your money. Get your money out and be ready to pay when the total comes up or I am going to run you over with my cart.

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crumm said:
Speaking of the checkout counter when you are in line in front of me don't stand there like an idiot for five minutes while the cashier rings up your items then spend five minutes trying to find your money. Get your money out and be ready to pay when the total comes up or I am going to run you over with my cart.

Or a corollary to that one: Don't wait until the checkout clerk is done ringing up all of your items to get out your checkbook. It's actually allowed to write "Safeway/Acme/Albertson's/etc...", the date, and your signature on the check ahead of time so when the cashier is done, all you have to do is fill in the amount you're writing the check for...:cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg