New rules for 2006

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
jvencius said:
Nope--I've got plenty but Maggie is pissed at me for some unknown bad thing I must have done so I'm -mad -mad -mad right now. :(
its got to be an atmospheric thing. my wife was P.O at me when i got home at 2 Am monday from dallas
she is still giving me a hard time.
it has to be all the rain, is it jim beam time yet

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whatabudro said:
I learned this in 2005:innocent

Do not gamble at golf, with any dude that has one dirty golf ball. He has had it for a long time. I on the other hand loose 3 or so per round. Did I mention the tan line from his golf glove.

Likewise, do not get into a shooting contest with an old geezer whose gun looks like he dragged it to the range on a chain behind his pickup--you WILL get a whupping.:(

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2006, Rule # 74:

Ford, Chevy or Dodge Pick-Up, sales-persons... WILL NOT try and talk any Diesel related issues such as: The New for 2006.... Limited Slip Transmission, Lifetime Injection Plugs, Up-Graded Ignition System, In-Line PSD, V-6 Cummins or the new V-10 D-Max.

If they do, they will be send back to the Used Car Lot... For Additional Training.

Hoss 350

My GSP, Dutch
Reaction score
I cleary see a point in this thread where a person SPECIFICALLY asked for WOODCOCK, yet, you guys somehow continue to make fun of me.

So what if I like figure skating! :roflmao

I would make a plan, and see it through, because that is what Bryan Boytano would do! :hail (obscure Southpark reference, if you don't watch it, you won't get it)

New rule:

You shall no longer wear braclets asking what Jesus would do. From now on, it is WWBBD? Which means, of course, "What Would Bryan Boytano Do?"
:roflmao

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hoss 350 said:
I would make a plan, and see it through, because that is what Bryan Boytano would do! :hail (obscure Southpark reference, if you don't watch it, you won't get it)

New rule:

You shall no longer wear braclets asking what Jesus would do. From now on, it is WWBBD? Which means, of course, "What Would Bryan Boytano Do?"
:roflmao

That was a good episode, but I don't think it really compares to the complete moral depravity of the "Woodland Creatures Christmas" episode. That one was just plain sick and I loved it.:thumbs :thumbs

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Hoss 350 said:
So what if I like figure skating! :roflmao

Reminds me of one evening I was out-voted 3 to 1 and I was forced into watching figure skating.

My older girl asked "Dad, why is it when they do their spins, they always go in the same direction"?

I replied "Honey that is because we live north of the equator." "If they were skating in Austrailia, they'd spin the other direction".

Her reply was :dunno

It has always been my belief that it is every parents job to screw their kids up as much as possible. :sweet :thumbs :D

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Good Lord, we need a map to navigate your post Crumm...... now the question is....sig or no sig....

sig! It'll piss off ----->:crumm

No one else is listening either :crumm I just added everyone with there signature posted more than once in this thread to my ignore list :roflmao

And there I can post my signature too. You might need to know what kind of intake I have to understand this thread.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Rule #217: Just because your tattoo has Chinese characters in it doesn't make you spiritual. It's right above the crack of your ass. And it translates to "beef with broccoli." The last time you did anything spiritual, you were praying to God that you weren't pregnant. You're not spiritual. You're just high.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg