New rules for 2006

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rule # 82: A Penny saved shall not be concidered to be, a Government Oversite.

Rule # 83: Tattoo Parlers will have all Females sign a letter of understanding that.... That little Dove they want on their Boob... will eventualy look like a Ptaradactyl, near thier Bellybutton.

Last edited:

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
BIG JOE said:

Rule # 83: Tattoo Parlers will have a Females sign a letter of understanding that.... That little Dove they want on their Boob... will eventualy look like a Ptaradactyl, near thier Bellybutton.
pfft
:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

That #83 had me and my dad laughing our arses off!!!

bad_bad_bubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BIG JOE said:
Rule # 83: Tattoo Parlers will have a Females sign a letter of understanding that.... That little Dove they want on their Boob... will eventualy look like a Ptaradactyl, near thier Bellybutton.

:eek: :wow :eek:

smokyred

SDD Wannabe Mod #2
Reaction score
As already stated(somewhere up there), the next person to pull up to the diesel/gas combo pump(besides the one already occupied) right in front of me will get a taste of my tow strap and flat spots on their tires as I drag their sparkplugged vehicle out of my way because there are 10 pumps for gas that are open and you 2 idiots take the only 2 diesel/gas pumps there!! :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

Keep 'em coming, some of these are funny! :thumbs :thumbs

And Hoss, anytime you want to watch figure-skating, call my grandma, she says she will watch it with you. :roflmao :roflmao

Dave

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
BIG JOE said:

this got the whole office laughing :hail :hail :roflmao :roflmao

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
If you are going to turn at the next side street then don't pass me at 20 mph over the posted speed so that you can slam on the brakes to make your turn. The next guy to do it gets run over!

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
how about
just because your early on your way to work, do not appoint yourself to be the traffic blocker and do 10 mph less than the posted limit in the left lane.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg