New up pipes,turbo, wastegate controller and problems

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have not had a chance to check things out further. I have been busy with work. I will be checking some things with my AE software soon. I also just ordered a new fuel cross over system from Dieselorings.com to see if this helps. I hear it does the same thing the regulated return systems do at 1/3 the cost. I will let you know what I find asap.

Fuel Rail Crossover System Regulated Return

I want to know what the ICP pressure is and does under load..

X2.

Joe

02Oilburner

SDD Power Hungry
Reaction score
Im going to get some #s this weekend from AE. Im leaning torwards HPOP. I have about 40k on the adrinaline from dieselsite. I hope its not the problem.

02Oilburner

SDD Power Hungry
Reaction score
Yesterday I worked and towed my trailer for maybe 60 miles city/hwy. I filled up the truck on the way home and dropped the trailer at storage. I left the storage place and the truck felt a little weaker than I expected after the trailer was dropped. I got into it a little and could only make 18 psi. I was like great WTH is wrong now. I got to a 4way and spooled it up and took of with NO smoke and it was very slow to 55mph and nothing over 18 psi.
Today I changed both of my fuel filters and nothing has changed. 18psi, no smoke, and slow!
It feels like a fuel problem but how to fix I dont know.

I just went out with my AE and have the following to report
ICP Pressure @ idle is 500psi
ICP duty cycle is 10.50% @ idle

From 60mph to 80mph up a slight hill @ WOT I got the following
ICP pressure @ WOT 2600 straight across until I let off
ICPduty cycle @ WOT 51% straight across until I let off.

I still have not installed fuel crossover system yet.
Any Ideas? Anything else I can check with AE?:dunno

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First..With those boost numbers, I'd pressure check the I/C, and boots for leaks. Intake plenum boots too.

Then.. the turbo.

If yer not making Boost.. yer not making Power. The Scan numbers could be indicators of that, and be misleading ??

Joe

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14