Nitto Terra Grappler tires?

Lynden-Jeff

Landscaper
Reaction score
Hey,

Anyone use these? Im thinking of picking up a set for plowing mainly. Does anyone have any feedback they could give me on ice, snow and general driving?

Thanks
Jeff

Fine69

Reaction score
I have them, but I only run them in the summer. I know when I've had them in mud they've been great.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Hey,

Anyone use these? Im thinking of picking up a set for plowing mainly. Does anyone have any feedback they could give me on ice, snow and general driving?

Thanks
Jeff

As far as general driving goes, (cause we dont get no white stuff down here in Alabama) I love mine. I have only had them for about 5000 miles.

They have been a quiet, well balanced tire. :sweet

Reaction score
Sticky mud they are no good in. Don't clean themselves at all not sure how well they work in snow. But a mud donut on slick mud is like driving on ice and thats sideways. Ask crumm what he's got for the snow and ice.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Ask crumm what he's got for the snow and ice.

He currently has a set of Toyo Open Country MT's. They seems to hook up well in the snow. They are a very heavy duty tire with a high load capacity which is why I purchased them. Get them siped up and they are as good as most on the ice. For the best ice traction you would need to look at the Bridgestone Blizzak or similar.

tiredowns005.jpg

Lynden-Jeff

Landscaper
Reaction score
Well the reason I don't want to go the blizzaks is I want to leave whatever I put on until they wear out, and not have to purchase another summer set and store the winters. Ive also burned through blizzaks way to fast, not a huge fan. Ive heard some people have good luck with the grapplers. What do you mean by Sipped.

Cheers
Jeff

atk

Reaction score
you can always try the BFGOODRICH all terrains...they do work well in the snow(i have used them) and do wear ok, along as they get rotated properly....hope this helps....

Buffs F-350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive had mine for about 10,000mi so far nice and quiet good in the rain. The roads where icey the other day and no slipping still waiting for the white stuff to see how good thay are.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14