Nitto Terra Grappler tires?

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Sorry man, not my style. Ive never called Budwieser and told them I dont like thier beer, never called RCA and told them I dont like thier TV sets, never called Nike and complained about a shoe, I just move along and let my dollars do my speaking for me. Come year end Goodyear can read the bottom line.

Sawboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry man, not my style. Ive never called Budwieser and told them I dont like thier beer, never called RCA and told them I dont like thier TV sets, never called Nike and complained about a shoe, I just move along and let my dollars do my speaking for me. Come year end Goodyear can read the bottom line.

Man, I was gonna give my opinion about loving GY tires, but this quote sums it all up!

No need to hash it out any further. To each (wallet) his own

:clap:

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
I hate my Wranglers, they dont clean out worth a crap and then I am driving on a slick. Not alot of options out there for the 20" wheel Ive got either (if I stay stock tire size).

When I bought my Harley Davidson wheels to put on my truck, they had the same type GY's that yours has Mike.

They had about 40% tread on them, so I didnt have the luck of driving with full tread. From the limited miles I put on them, they seemed very hard to balance right. I always had a vibration goin on somewhere.

I also had a hard time finding tires to fit the new 18" HD wheels. Not alot of choices out there it seemed, especially in a E range tire.

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
i was gonna post a pic of my tire. forgot, i am w/o a puter. using the work one.:dizzy

that is another story.

as for the tires, i have no complaints. awesome in snow/ice. i put 480# of weight in the back and the plow balances out the front. great to plow w/.

305/70/16

summer wear seems good and they are quieter than i thought they'd be

edit: look at my pic......

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14