No Power

cb5300

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Kleetus said:
Okay to say that this is getting out of control is an understatement, but would you explain to us where the 225 HP you talking about came from when you stated on your very first post (above) 222 HP? How about 348 tq vs 349 and change? You dyno'd it again I can only assume? I mean WTF, over? :dunno

BTW what Magazine?

The truck has been dyno 4 different times for a total of 12 pulls. Every time Ford does anything to the truck I had it dyno. After the dealer changed the fuel pump, fuel tank, lines, and regulator I got the higher readings.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
I've got an eyeball on this thread and it sure seems that cb5300's truck issues will have to be resolved by the dealer and only the dealer thru warranty service. If it seems the dealer hasn't come thru 100% I'd take it up with the dealer ownership,Ford District/Regional manager or Ford themselves.

Arguing about who's right,who's wrong,etc has no room in the public forums,if there's a battle to be waged I personally suggest take it to Private Messaging where it can be discussed further:sweet

Lets try to keep the public discussions calm,cool & informative for everyone :notworthy :cool:

:thanks CHP

rsjohnsn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, lets just start over! CB can you tell us what magazine you got your info from and can you post your dyno readings so that they can be seen. This will let everyone know that you are real and then they will be more than happy to help you out. You have to understand that when someone comes onboard and starts posting about problems without any previous postings they look like a troll. There are alot of very well informed individuals on this forum that can help you out IF you help them with the info they asked for.

Good Luck
Scott

Kleetus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice... Haven't seen anyone with a 5 chime Leslie or Nathan P-5 horn... until now. That thing has got to go trough the air in a hurry...

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Kleetus said:
Nice... Haven't seen anyone with a 5 chime Leslie or Nathan P-5 horn... until now. That thing has got to go trough the air in a hurry...

its not as bad as you would think, if the tank is full at 140psi and i fire 'em up for about 5 seconds, it only uses around 10 psi.

Kleetus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Huh... how large an air line are you using? I think the full scale units have a one inch line. That's a whole mess of air volume. And loud too!

I heard a guy in Pittsburgh who had one on his Chevy half ton, and it was unmistakably a P-3 horn, but it was too clean. It needed more air to get the real bark that they generate under "big air". Does that make any sense?

Last edited:

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Kleetus said:
Huh... how large an air line are you using? I think the full scale units have a one inch line. That's a whole mess of air volume. And loud too!

i used 1/2 air line with air line fittings that have the inserts & ferrels.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg