now what?

atk

Reaction score
alex-

wow, my head's a spinning! make sure you take some time off between gigs to rest your head and body.

good luck!

dp

thanks guys....i was off for two months at the start of summer. had plenty of time for rest....with winter coming, my plans are to purchase a plow and also Christmas is coming, have to keep the kids happy....;tu

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
I've been doing more and more of my own work and have already booked 4 jobs for this month. I've never collected unemployment so wasn't sure what to think of it. They will pay me 60% of my former wages, to do nothing? :eek: Plus I still own a small business. Mrs. F350DRW1 has a good job and thats were our health insurance comes from. My only real problem? I'm bored. No kidding. The days I'm not working seem like they take forever. Looks like I'll be pushing snow this winter.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
I've been doing more and more of my own work and have already booked 4 jobs for this month. I've never collected unemployment so wasn't sure what to think of it. They will pay me 60% of my former wages, to do nothing? :eek: Plus I still own a small business. Mrs. F350DRW1 has a good job and thats were our health insurance comes from. My only real problem? I'm bored. No kidding. The days I'm not working seem like they take forever. Looks like I'll be pushing snow this winter.

What type of work or trade do you do John?

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
I've never collected unemployment so wasn't sure what to think of it. They will pay me 60% of my former wages, to do nothing? :eek:

I've always said my job is to dang good to quit but I wouldnt mind being laid off for awhile...:lmao

I'm pretty much just like you, never been on unemployment in my entire career, my wife has a good job and our health benefits come from there so my job is just a paycheck and a retirement acct.

atk

Reaction score
i too never been on unemployment, i always found work to make a living. what bugs me is people that are on unemployment and go find a job and get paid under the table...maybe i am too honest

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
It is. You get to make one mistake. Sort of like blowing up a buuilding.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg