now what?

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
that sucks alex....

that's great news alex....

is that the job you were telling me about - the one you got offered for??

atk

Reaction score
Well..........is it a secret or something???

OR

are you gonna be transporting top-secret Walrus Breeding Tanks? :lmao:lmao

nope, to your question....:tounge

going back to pulling wrenches if the pay is right, still negotiating....-popcorn

but i am looking at different options....still working on starting my own business....;tu

atk

Reaction score
well i guess my holiday is over, got the job, more then likely start on Monday. pay isn`t bad, more then i was making at my last job and is only 5 minutes from home....:sweet

MBRPCrazyford

Eat Some Smoke
Reaction score
Great news Alex!! What kind of business are you lookin at starting? Performance shop, or just genereal maintnence? Glad to hear ya got it all worked out and hopefully all the other guys here get somethin goin here for em shortly!! Good luck guys!

atk

Reaction score
Great news Alex!! What kind of business are you lookin at starting? Performance shop, or just genereal maintnence? Glad to hear ya got it all worked out and hopefully all the other guys here get somethin goin here for em shortly!! Good luck guys!

thanks...
i would like to open up a performance/accessory shop with the option of installing products sold. also probaly will have mechanical repair, just to keep things going. it has been a dream of mine for a long time....going to put that off for now, just need to get back to work....

looked at a house today that has a decent size shop/garage on the property.
it has potential....

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
well i guess my holiday is over, got the job, more then likely start on Monday. pay isn`t bad, more then i was making at my last job and is only 5 minutes from home....:sweet

Six days isn't a holiday that is just a long weekend. The five minute from home deal is a big raise considering fuel prices. Congrats on the new job :sweet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg