NTxPSA EVENT : Laps For Charity, May 13th, 2006, Texas Motor Speedway

trouble71886

Banned User
Reaction score
we went out there around 5 it was fun there was a car club out there and a bunch of different kinds of cars didnt see that many trucks just the EX (brett clark) but we had fun since it was his b-day

dzl_x_4x4

Dzl_X_4x4
Reaction score
It rocked. Those banks on the corners are higher than I thought. When I got up to speed the X fell right into a groove and felt great. I can't wait till next time. I never did find any PSD's so I had to run with a group of cars. I was behind a young guy in a 5.0 Mustang that should be taken away from the owner for lack of driving skills (too slow) and a non-PSD truck. It was really cool, I had a Honda conv. pass me on the outside (almost got pinned between me and the wall while I was looking for my groove), I lay'd it to the floor and dropped in behind the Honda, the truck in front of us dropped down to let us by and we are going for the 5.0 when a track official in his DuraMax came around me going after the Honda. He got on the Honda about passing and went after the 5.0 and told him to speed up.:sweet

On the next lap it was our 3rd and had to pit, I wish I could have taken 1 more lap with me and the Duramax alone, he knew how to drive.:burnit All of the Track Trucks were checking out the X and I bet they would be game.-popcorn Of course I am sure they are running 3.23's or something ridiculous.

Maybe next time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F350 On Track