October 15th Meet at Redline Raceway with the ODRA and Dyno!

Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
Just throw the Nove in the BED.:roflmao

Man I really would like to dyno and race the truck! But duty calls>-mad Y'all have fun with out me.

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Fire1 said:
Just throw the Nove in the BED.:roflmao

Man I really would like to dyno and race the truck! But duty calls>-mad Y'all have fun with out me.

I'll be watching only probably, spent $400 on Nova instead of the new chip I wanted for truck. Don't see the point in runnin a 80hp program? I would like to run the 1/8th to compare to my last of 9.99 at 69.98 but truck was unloaded (headacherack, toolbox, tailgate, and spare) and I just don't feel like going through all that again. I have shimmed the fpr, gone from airiad to afe stage II, aih delete, and improved the zoodad since the last run. But temp is much cooler now (turbo weather), and tires are different so it wouldn't be accurate comparison anyway IMO. I think I'll just take some adult beverages and enjoy the show. Besides the real reason I'm going is this........

Anyone going? I know the DI crew is goin

I ran across that little statement on a sight that the DI crew frequents and they didn't deny it. I hope to see "SNOW WHITE" in person. It would be nice to see a Ford as the fastest ET for a change too.
Budro

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
whatabudro said:
I ran across that little statement on a sight that the DI crew frequents and they didn't deny it. I hope to see "SNOW WHITE" in person. It would be nice to see a Ford as the fastest ET for a change too.
Budro

I saw they were going to be there, read a confirmation last night. That's the reason I've been running around like a chicken with my head cutoff for the last couple of hours this morning trying to get the truck ready.:ZigBang: You boys don't mind a slow handshaker blowin a little smoke down the track? I'm trying to leave by noon. We'll see how it goes!

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
roosterdiesel said:
I saw they were going to be there, read a confirmation last night. That's the reason I've been running around like a chicken with my head cutoff for the last couple of hours this morning trying to get the truck ready.:ZigBang: You boys don't mind a slow handshaker blowin a little smoke down the track? I'm trying to leave by noon. We'll see how it goes!

can't wait ta meet ya, hand shakers welcome. Most of the Dodges that do well on the dyno are hand shakers and I walk em down the track:cool:

JohnBoyToo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bill...
the family coming out ?

We have some interest and the
granddaugter may even come to watch...
u know...
the one that always says "Faster ! Pop-Pop" :)

she'll love this !

probably try and get there by 5 PM...
save a place for the no bumper crowd :)

CHPMustang

Reaction score
JohnBoyToo said:
Bill...
the family coming out ?

We have some interest and the
granddaugter may even come to watch...
u know...
the one that always says "Faster ! Pop-Pop" :)

she'll love this !

probably try and get there by 5 PM...
save a place for the no bumper crowd :)
It's looking like the wife and two sons 4 & 6 would like to go as well:sweet We'll probably bring a DVD title or two for the kids to watch when they need breaks:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64